National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan Ranking
The National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Ashgabat (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants). National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan ranking (NIST) is a very small-sized (Topuniversitieslist enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational Turkmen higher education institution. National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan (NIST) provides courses and programs leading to legally recognized higher education degrees in a variety of fields, including pre-bachelor degrees (certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctoral degrees. For further information, see the degree levels and fields of study matrix below from Topuniversitieslist. This Turkmen higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan ranking also offers several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, as well as administrative services.National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan Ranking
|243 Hero of Turkmenistan Atamurat Niyazow Avenue Ashgabat 744001 Ashgabat Turkmenistan
|+993 (12) 36 25 40
|+993 (12) 36 24 56
Yearly Tuition Range
|This institution admits Men and Women (coed).
|International students are welcome to apply for admission at this institution.
|Has National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan a selective admission policy? Yes, based on entrance examinations.
|National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan's acceptance rate range is not reported.
Size and Profile
|National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan has an enrollment range of 1,000-1,999 students making it a very small-sized institution.
|National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan is a public higher education institution.
|National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan is a non-profit higher education institution.
|This institution adopts a Semesters type of academic calendar.
|This institution's main campus is located in a Urban setting.
|National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan does not have any religious affiliation.
Facilities and Services
|This institution has a physical Library for its students.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Halkara Gatnaşyklary Instituty
- Institute of International Relations
- Turkmen State Institute of Finance
- Türkmen döwlet medeniýet instituty
- Turkmen State Institute of Culture
- Türkmenistanyň Döwlet çeperçilik akademiýasy
- State Academy of Fine Arts of Turkmenistan
- Türkmenistanyň milli sport we syýahatçylyk instituty
- Türkmen Milli Konserwatoriyasy
- Turkmen National Conservatory
- Tükmen döwlet mugallymçylyk instituty
- Turkmen State Pedagogical Institute
- Türkmen milli dünýä dilleri instituty
- Turkmen National Institute of World Languages
- Türkmen döwlet ykdysadyýet we dolandyryş instituty
- Turkmen State Institute of Economics and Management
- Türkmen döwlet ulag we aragatnaşyk instituty
- The Institute of Telecommunications and Informatics of Turkmenistan
- Türkmen oba hojalyk uniwersiteti
- Turkmen Agricultural University
- Magtymguly adyndaky Türkmen döwlet uniwersiteti
- Turkmen State University
- Türkmenistanyň Oguz han adyndaky Inžener-tehnologiýalar uniwersiteti
- Oguz Han Engineering and Technology University of Turkmenistan
- Türkmen Döwlet Binagärlik Gurluşyk Instituty
- Turkmen State Institute of Architecture and Construction
- State Energy Institute of Turkmenistan